Star View Guest House Rooms
Each of our 6 guest rooms are traditionally decorated with local products, such as master level thangka paintings, wooden masks and pottery. You’ll find mosquito nets, screens on the windows, a top sheet on your bed, and some of the cleanest bathrooms in all of Nepal. Our beds have foam mattresses.
They call the first floor ‘ground floor’, which is used for the kitchen, dining and our NGO projects.
- A1 $25 per night – Deluxe room: This room is well furnished with a table and nice, high quality art and handcrafts such as thangka paintings, wooden masks, pottery and bamboo wicker. Most of our rooms face the north side.
- A2 $15 per night – Budget room: This room is on the first floor with two single beds or one large bed with a shared bathroom. You can see the beautiful views of mountains, greenery environment from this room. This room uses a shared bathroom.
- A4 $20 per night – Single room: This is our small room on the first floor with a 4 foot bed and attached bathroom. It’s quiet and cozy. It does not have a nice view, but it’s a bit quieter and warmer because it only has one window.
- B1 $25 per night – Deluxe room: This room is well furnished with a table and nice high quality art and handcrafts, such as thangka paintings, wooden masks, pottery and bamboo wicker. With lots of windows, you will enjoy some lovely views of Nepal’s Himalayan foothills and the Kathmandu Valley.
- B3 $10 per bed or $15 per night for two people – Big Budget room: A big room with two single beds. This room is nicely furnished and well carpeted. It is a bit warmer in the winter time due to only 2 windows, but has a limited view. The bathroom is just on the other side of the room and is only used for guests in this room.
- C1 $35 per night – Penthouse Room: An extra large room with King sized bed and a large Kala Chakra Mandala on the wall, painted by Sanjaya, our master level artist. This room is the largest room. It is quite big enough for longer stays. This room is located on top floor of the guest house (up 4 flights of stairs). You can see fields like green carpets spread across the landscape. This room steps out to our covered rooftop terrace.